Sunday, October 13, 2013

My Faith In Women Is Waning

Nancy inducted into the Women's Hall Of Fame is an insult to all women and mankind as a whole.



House Democratic Leader Nancy Pelosi, the late former first lady Betty Ford and Title IX advocate Bernice Sandler are among the nine women set to be inducted into the National Women's Hall of Fame on Saturday.
The ceremony is being held in Seneca Falls, the western New York village where the first known women's rights convention was held in 1848.
"I'm absolutely thrilled. I can't believe it," Pelosi told The Associated Press this week by phone from Washington before the ceremony. Several of her female congressional colleagues, along with two of her daughters and two granddaughters, plan to attend.
I am losing faith in America and its citizens. I don't know if it can ever be repaired.

No comments: