Thursday, May 16, 2013

So Many Lies, The Liars Don't Know Which Lies To Lie About

Looks to me like they are all liars...


The documents, first reported by THE WEEKLY STANDARD in articles here and here, directly contradict claims by White House press secretary Jay Carney and Secretary of State Hillary Clinton that the revisions of those talking points were driven by the intelligence community and show heavy input from top Obama administration officials, particularly those at the State Department.
Top cop Eric Holder is also doing his job to protect his people.

I remember well the Nixon administration. Watergate does not bother me, does your conscience bother you?
This group of thugs running our country now is just flat out openly flaunting their crimes in the faces of the American people knowing full well they can get away with it.
I am ashamed of my country right now.

No comments: