Saturday, November 5, 2011

General Should Be Promoted, Not Fired

A hero tells the truth and gets fired? The man should be on the Joint Chiefs Staff!



Fuller told Politico that major players in the Afghan government are "isolated from reality." Fuller reacted angrily to claims from Karzai that Afghanistan would side with Pakistan if it were to go to war with the United States
Fuller called Karzai's statements "erratic," adding, "Why don't you just poke me in the eye with a needle! You've got to be kidding me … I'm sorry, we just gave you $11.6 billion and now you're telling me, 'I don't really care'?"
I am sick of this sh*thole country and their so called President. Turn this piece of crap country into a parking lot and bring our boys home!

1 comment:

Always On Watch said...

The Obama administration is all about extending the whitewash of Islam.

Many of us tried to warn our fellow Americans as to what Obama really is. They wouldn't listen, and many of these same Obama supporters are still not listening.