Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Count Me As A Skeptic ( Updated)

Hide the body in the drink, have second thoughts on releasing a photo, "wash" and give the creature a "Islamic" sendoff, something is askew in Patamoke....



I think in all honesty Bin Laden is dead, but with Carney getting "confused", and the story keeps changing, I want the damn proof! Something does not seem right.
Barry does not have a great track record of honesty. OK, he has a zero track record....
 Update:
More and more conflicting stories.

3 comments:

Woodsterman (Odie) said...

I believe our Military, but pantload is weak and indecisive.

Adrienne said...

Amen - I had questions from the very beginning. Do I think OBL has been on ice for 10 years? No. But this whole operation points to how incompetent the White House is. Who the hell puts out news bites that conflict?

John Carey said...

I 100 percent believe bin Laden is dead. I think this administration is so incompetent that they couldn't find their ass with both hands and a map.